"The market moves in ever-changing dominant patterns."
Seeing the market from a pattern perspective means to understand how the behaviour of market participants is forming the market swings you can see every day.
This course will teach you a complete trading approach, including the basics of chart patterns.
It is made for day- and swing trader who trade 15-Minute to 4-Hour charts in the Forex, Index or Commodities Market.
What you will learn:
- How to interpret and define trend structure in the market
- How to manage your trading positions
- How to choose the right position size and have the right expectancy of your trading system with the help of the Risk Simulator
- How to have the right psychology when trading the markets
- Advanced topics like Multi Timeframe and System Building
In the end you will have a full understanding of the trend structure of any market in the moment and how to position yourself in ranging and trending markets, and you will know how to avoid non-tradeable market conditions.
|2. Market Choice
3. Trendstructure & Principles
|4. Trendstarter Setups
|5. Trendcontinuation Setups
|6. Reversal Setups
|9. Special Topics